Need info/input on MR2T's

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Need info/input on MR2T's
From: Sam Strano <strano@stranoparts.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 1999 22:28:43 -0400
Okay,

I need to tap some peoples knowledge about MR2 Turbo's.  A friend or mine
is looking to get one for next year.  We already know we'd like a 93 or
newer model for the 15" wheels (Kumho has the "right" size for them) and
the less twitchy rear suspension.  That said, here's what we'd like input
on.  Limited slip differentials.  I know traction isn't a large problem in
the MR2, but I figure it can't hurt to have a LSD.  Anyone know (or think
and have reasons why) a LSD is a plus, no help, or a hurt?  Help us please!
 I figure this would be the place to ask with Rich, Kevin and Paul being
here.  Don't konw if Taka is, but since he and Paul Brown run

Thanks, and looking forward to any help!

Sam Strano