Re: Blast from the Past...Again...

To: "Alex Quirk" <vquirk@penn.com>, "Team. net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Blast from the Past...Again...
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 20:58:10 -0500
From: Alex Quirk <vquirk@penn.com>

>water injection system with alcohol additive back then in 1963?  Wasn't the
>base Buick V-6 225ci a lopped-off version of the Buick V-8  and  powered
the
>larger 'A' body Buick Special / Skylark beginning in 1964?
>>
>A little bit before my time to drive,    I was 8 then....   How 'bout it
>Phil Ethier???????

Sorry.  I was 13 then.  The closest I got was the first-gen Corvair Monza
Spyder I had when I was about 19.  The turbosupercharger had been removed by
the time I got it, though.  It had two carbies on it instead.  I still have
the "Spyder" nameplate from the car, but that's all.

Lotus Europa, VW Quantum Syncro, Chev Suburban
LOON, TCVWC, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/