lotus 7 class

To: "AutoX (E-mail)" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: lotus 7 class
From: "James Rogerson" <jwalter@ptra.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 21:34:55 -0500
We had a new participant today, he arrived in a '62 right hand drive 7 with a
1600 engine.  I don't see a listing for that engine in the AP section.
However, I remember the cars (kits) being sold here with that English Ford
engine.  He states he has had the car since 1962.  What's the deal? Katy?  He
says he will be back next month, I'd like to see him classed correctly.  Surely
not DM with street tires.

James Rogerson
Houston Region

"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking"-Lou Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and incapable of having a
meaningful relationship with women." - Joseph Heller
jwalter@ptra.com [TLS #18 & Old Fartz #86]