Do-It-Yourself Heat Cycling

To: "Autox List" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Do-It-Yourself Heat Cycling
From: "William Schenker" <schenker@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 20:13:32 -0700
I'm about to get my 1st set of R-DOT's !!! (Hoosier 225/45/13 A3S03
Radials - yes, the new ones - from Tom @ Mid-Atlantic) and would like some
advice on heat cycling at a parking lot - NO STREET, too nastie around here.
Tom said it wouldn't really be necessary to heat cycle, and risky going out
on the road (I agree) but I figured it would be safe at a parking lot; it
couldn't hurt; and would help in getting used to the new feel of these
tires.

So,

7-10 min. both directions, w/ ever increasing speed and tightness of radius?

Sound like a plan?

Please advise.

TIA

Bill Schenker