San Diego AutoX, OCT 10

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: San Diego AutoX, OCT 10
From: "Jeff Cawthorne" <jabberwalky13@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 15:15:15 PDT
I have been getting word that fliers have not been reaching all of our
members. It has something to do with faulty mail delivery.  I have been
informed that this has been happening for a few months.  I can't fix this
problem now, so I will post this coming event on-line.

The event is at Qualcomm stadium on October 10th.  Datsun Competition Club
of San Diego is the sponsoring club.  This event is going to be run on our
large "WEST" lot, so expect 3 runs on a really fun course.

All the usuall rules and regulation apply: First car out @ 9, Tech and Reg.
open at 7:45, 93db limit will be strictly enforced, no mind altering
substances, 5p.m. curfew.

This is a work/run event, meaning you will work one group for every group
you run.  Run twice, work twice, ETC...  All Datsun Club members will be
required to work at least one run group.

Run groups:

COURSE WALKING/ MANDATORY NOVICE MEETING

1st:BSL, CS, DS, ESL, FSL, GSL, IS2, IS3
2ND: BS, CSL, DSL, ES, FS, GS, IS2L, IS3L
3RD: SSL, AS, HS, ASPL, BSP, ESP, IS1

LUNCH BREAK/COURSE WALK/ MANDATORY NOVICE MEETING

4TH: SS, ASL, HSL, ASP, BSPL, ESPL, IS1L
5TH: CSPL, DSP, APL, BPL, CPL, DPL, EPL, AM,
     BM, CM, DM, EM, FM, SM, PAXL
6TH: CSP, DSPL, AP, BP, CP, DP, EP, AML, BML,
     CML, DML, EML, FML, SML, PAX

FUN RUNS WITH TIME PERMITTING @ $1 PER RUN

Sorry for the spam to the list. I hope this reaches some of those that
haven't received their fliers.  And those that aren't members are welcome to
join us.

Jeff Cawthorne
Event Chair
94 Miata Type "R", wait, no, I mean converted to an R :)