Supplemental Restraints for Small People

To: autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Supplemental Restraints for Small People
From: "Crooke John" <crooke_john@bah.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 08:42:31 -0400
Hey,

Does anyone know if there's a company with an online catalog that sells
those broad belts that secure a person to a stock seat? I remember being
told about them by a woman driver who said it looked a little like a
back support belt, only even wider - it covers the whole tummy, and
longer, it goes around the seat, too.

I'm talking about a belt that my wife would use to wrap around both her
and the seat to hold her still while she is driving. Her legs are too
short to brace herself against the dead pedal, and she gets thrown
around a lot with just the stock seatbelts and her hands on the steering
wheel to keep her in place.

Thanks,

John

--