RE: kumho crack - owner

To: "TEAM.NET" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: kumho crack - owner
From: "Moore, John" <jmoore@spyglass.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 10:38:57 -0500
        I run 225/50-15 Kumho's on a 15x6 wheel on my 93 MR2 and run
pressures at 30-32 without a problem. The cars previous owner, who is a
national caliber driver, ran the 225/50-15's also with out any problems. I
think it really varies depending upon the type of car, the weather
conditions, the surface and the drivers style.

John Moore
1993 Toyota MR2 NA