Kumho pressure question

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Kumho pressure question
From: "Eric Waterman" <ericwaterman@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 17:32:12 -0500
I am new to the list, so if this has been covered please excuse my question.
I have a 1996 200SX SE-R that I compete in local CSP and some National Tour
STR events.  I have the Kumho V700 205-50-15 on the OE 15x6 wheels.  I
usually run 45/35 front/rear pressures, yet I still have sidewall rollover.
What pressure should I try?  The rest of my suspension includes Tokico
shocks, Eiback Pro-Kit spring, Suspension Techniques sway bars, and a front
strut brace.

Eric Waterman
'96 200SX SE-R
CSP 99