Re: Bickering

To: Scott Meyers <solo2@uswest.net>, AnalogMike@aol.com
Subject: Re: Bickering
From: 94kart <94kart@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 21:24:23 -0400
Welcome to racing!
I raced mountain bikes they have a mail list and  bicker
My son races oval karts they bicker at  4cycle .com
I raced sailboats they bicker at rec.boats.sailing
I raced scca club racing in the 70's they were bickering then, I'm sure they are
bickering somewherenow
My kid is autocrossing in his kart, we haven't found anything to bicker about
yet
<BG>

Rick Crowe
www.homestead.com/94racing