Re: C4 Vette

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: C4 Vette
From: The Narbys <narby@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 18:27:22 -0700
ROFLMAO - I left this list more than a year ago and I come back just in time
to see the "why can't we submit stuff via e-mail" thread re-emerge (or God
forbid, it just never died). With the same old arguments on both sides. At the
same time someone is asking whether the SCCA seems to be oriented toward
maintaining the status quo. And there is a debate about an "I" class for
Corvettes.  The cynics are wrong - you can come home and it will be just the
way you left it!
Doug Narby
DPX1/9