Re: Obsolete Cars and Enjoyment

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Obsolete Cars and Enjoyment
From: The Narbys <narby@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 18:15:48 -0700
Don't forget that DP has often been the stomping grounds of the "slightly less
obsolete" X1/9 in between the Spridgets and the Hondas ;-)

This kind of attrition is perfectly normal in racing. I just think the stock
classes feel it more because it happens faster (like almost every year) and IMO
ultimately costs more money, too. I would feel a lot worse about my car becoming
obsolete if it cost 10X what it did...

Doug
DP X1/9