Re: Runoffs coverage

To: "Murray, Matthew D." <MDMURRAY@gwns.com>
Subject: Re: Runoffs coverage
From: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 10:59:50 -0700
"Murray, Matthew D." wrote:

> Not quite. Fri., Sat,. and Sunday 1:30 to 6:00 on Speedvision. I spoke with
> the site today, and I believe they are going to have a piece on Shauna. I
> mentioned they should be on the look out Scotty BOB and Patty and Bob
> Tunnell.

So my question is, are the races broadcast live or tape delay? If it's
live, and coverage doesn't start until 1:30 each day, what about the
morning races?

We have at least three conemashers running in the morning races.

Scotty and Jeff are running in T1 Friday morning, first race... Holly
cow!!! That's right now!!!

*****  GO CONEMASHERS!!!!!!  ******

And Bob is running in T2 tomorrow morning.

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/