Re: Runoffs coverage

To: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Subject: Re: Runoffs coverage
From: Iain Mannix <mannix@privateI.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 11:22:28 -0600 (MDT)
FWIW, the provisional results are up at:

http://www.scca.org/amateur/club_racing/runoffs/99results/races/t1-prov.html

Note that Scotty-bob is in third!  Excellent!

SCCA must have decided they like the net, or they don't like getting a
bunch of "when are the results getting posted?" calls/emails.

Pretty cool, don't know who is posting results, but they're on the
ball!

Iain