Re: No win= no run

To: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Subject: Re: No win= no run
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 12:36:31 -0500
Paul Foster wrote:

Speaking of which, is your Neon for sale yet? ;-)

Naw, I think I'll run it another year, money or not.  Despite what some
think, it's a fun car to autocross and it's affordable and practical.
Now if someone wants to trade for a S2000!  (and I don't mean a Honda!)

> Hey, that's just me. I made the pilgrimage already. I'm a competitive
> guy. When I go back (well maybe if) it will be with the hopes of winning
> a National Championship. Go ahead, you can laugh now. ;-)

Hey, I dont dare laugh off anybody.  I knew without a doubt that I could
not win going in this year.  (Unless maybe the mother ship came
unexpectedly for Kazoo, uh I mean Daddio) sorry Mark ;)  Since I choked
on my second and third runs, my first runs were the only ones to score
and I finished a bit down from where I wanted to be.  I'll continue to
go though.  Maybe someday it will be "my" year, but for now I'm just
having lots of fun just experiencing it.  Maybe someday, you will want
to come back just for the kicks of it.

PLW