Re: SWAY BARS???? and more!

To: "'teamdotnet'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SWAY BARS???? and more!
From: "Ayer, John K" <John.Ayer@PSS.Boeing.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 09:15:10 -0700
Hell, Michael and/or Scott... I wouldn't drive a STREET car without most of
these changes. :)

I'd give you  *no spacers*  except there are cars that came that way...

Kimball Ayer
DSP Fiat X1/9
"I only use the factory spacers for towing"

Gee Scott, I thought that my stock sway bars idea was radical!  You can't
possibly expect a stock class car to be .. well you know stock.  Next,
you'll be proposing that stock cars run on their OEM tires.

Michael W.