Re: Sway Bars

To: J Wetzel <RdKurvz@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Sway Bars
From: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 15:48:21 -0700
J Wetzel wrote:

> Off lurker mode for once.   I totally agree with Curtis.  Keep stock
> class as stock as possible.  I have seen several cars not designed
> for the stress actually rip the mounting points off, along with a nice chunk
> of the frame.

And how much of that stress can you attribute to the sway bar and not
the tires?

And NO. I'm not starting another blasted street tire debate again...

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/