Re: Solonats on the Web (Was: Runoffs coverage)

To: Bill Ozinga <oz@tirerack.com>
Subject: Re: Solonats on the Web (Was: Runoffs coverage)
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 15:45:43 -0700
Ooooh, man, we can't touch that!! Most of SFR is most heavily into road racing,
and only a small percentage of the near 4500 members autocross. That sort of
puts us out of the picture if you're going for percentages! ;-( Guess that
happens when there are three race tracks nearby, Laguna Seca, Sears Point, and
SFR's own track Thunderhill, plust a few hours down I-5 there's Cal Club's
Buttonwillow.
--Pat Kelly