Re: Solonats on the Web (Was: Runoffs coverage)

To: "Stan Whitney" <dp25sdw@yahoo.com>, "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>,
Subject: Re: Solonats on the Web (Was: Runoffs coverage)
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 00:18:08 -0400
As I start to beat this horse....

Why should there be a delay until all runs are completed?
Would it be possible to forward them at the end of each heat?

Rocky, there is a Media room at Forbes. It is the back have of
registration.
Seems to be a secret thing. Maybe Dennis Dean or Mr. Spitzer
doesn't want anybody to know the results. :^) Mr. Dean
did get his mug on Speedvision along with Clackett (sp?).

I did fax some results out two years ago to Speedvision for
our squeeze backs. I get the impression there is a much stronger
publicity push at Mid-Ohio than at Forbes.

Speaking of which, no commercials for membership in
SCCA. They used to have something fairly ugly that
had no mention of Rally or Solo, just pictures/shots
of road racing. KB, is there something new in the works???

Matt Murray

mailto:mattm@optonline.net
mailto:mdmurray@gwns.com