Re: Shocks as Springs (was Re: swaybars)

To: washburn@dwave.net
Subject: Re: Shocks as Springs (was Re: swaybars)
From: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 09:47:56 -0400

> dg50@daimlerchrysler.com wrote:

>> I'm sure that Gazoo's bumpstops are legal - I've just mis-described them is
all.

> It's Kazoo.

>From the Flintstone's FAQ (http://www.powerup.com.au/~ves/faq25.html)

25. Where did the Great Gazoo come from?

Gazoo was exiled from his home planet, Zetox, for inventing a device that could
destroy the entire universe. As punishment, he was stranded on prehistoric Earth
 and
made to serve the "dumb-dumbs" who found him--Fred and Barney. Gazoo can
apparently be seen and heard only by Fred and Barney, animals, children, and his
leader (the Great Gazam).

It's "Gazoo".

DG