RE: High $ shock setups (was Different slant on Sway-Bars)

To: "'Team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: High $ shock setups (was Different slant on Sway-Bars)
From: "Isley, Jason C." <JIsley@cell1.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 15:14:08 -0700
        I can not comment on custom valve shocks, but as far as longevity. I
have koni sport singles. I have know idea for sure how old they are, but
Gary Thomason originally bought and ran them on his 88' SS Vette. From there
they went to the 89' BSP car he ran and sold to Scotty BOB White. I bought
them when Scotty got JRZs. They have never been serviced, with the exception
of new bushings on the top, and still work perfect.

Jason Isley
jisley@cell1.com