Re: Type R Replacement

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Type R Replacement
From: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 15:19:50 -0400
Jim & Marilyn Rohn <rohns@doitnow.com> drooled:

> and we can assume that some "rice-boy/girls" were responsible for the
> theft thinking these are too kool based on all the publicity they have
> gotten in the "coffee can exhaust" car magazines
>
> aren't these the same people the SCCA is trying to court with the
> street squirrel classes?
>
> Jim Rohn

Y'know, in my semi-official role as Street Touring Unlimited Poster-Boy, I could
get all bent out of shape, rant and rail, and generally shoot flames out of my
ass about just how ignorant back-woods neanderthal offensive that comment - and
at least one of the followups - is.

But instead I think I'll just sit here quiet-like, taking silent satisfaction in
how you and your trailer-park buddy have just destroyed every remaining shred of
credibility and respect you may have ever had here.

Enjoy that smoking hole in your foot.

DG