Re: S2000 Price

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: S2000 Price
From: Jesse Lipscher <jesse@mail.vgallery.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 00:55:01 -0400
At those prices, I hope they have them a very long time.  I called around
the Northeast area for an S2000, about 10 dealers from New Jersey to Maine.
 I heard everything from sticker (but we sold our allocations until Aug
2000) to $10,000 over sticker.  One dealer was even taking bids, auction
style.

I ended up talking to a salesman, who had two available, and was will to
write up an order for sticker price and present it to his sales manager.  I
agreed, the sales manager came back with $1000 over sticker.  I got the
salesman to throw in a couple of options (not the Titanium Shift Knob), and
we had a deal.  It ended up about $700 over sticker.

I've been pretty careful with the break in period, but this coming week I
get to break in the VTEC lobes on the cam.

Jesse Lipscher
2000 Honda S2000 (SS?, AS?)
1988 Honda CRX-Si (CSP)
1988 Porsche 944 (For Sale, Never Raced)