Re: Request for information re: TIMER DISPLAY

To: "Rick Kostelaz" <ckostelaz@Net-Nerds.Com>
Subject: Re: Request for information re: TIMER DISPLAY
From: dennis@raceamerica.com
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 08:38:01 -0700
Rick,

May I suggest a look at our large digital display on our website at
http://www.raceamerica.com and select LARGE DIGITAL DISPLAYS.  New pricing
on this display will rival used pricing on smaller used mechanical
displays.  The Owner's Manual shipped with the display is downloadable to
your PC or Mac from our website to enable you to review all the features of
the display.

Dennis Laczny
RACEAMERICA Timing Systems
http://www.raceamerica.com