Re: help w/ shipping wheel/tires

To: "Randy Chase" <randyc2@home.com>, "Mike Neary" <zoomie@qis.net>
Subject: Re: help w/ shipping wheel/tires
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 15:21:13 -0400
An additional FYI about shipping with UPS. They require that used
tires must be in a box. New can go just strapped together. My local
UPS service center is quite an inflexible bunch (as opposed to what
they can do to a package). Your local center maybe more flexible. I
ended up shipping via the post office for cheaper and no hassles (and
ugly brown apparel [do they have a Pro Solo team? :^)  ]).
Matt Murray

mailto:mattm@optonline.net