Re: Subject: New Orleans MirrorKhana

To: "Ben Thatcher" <bthatch@juno.com>, <deleon@gs.verio.net>
Subject: Re: Subject: New Orleans MirrorKhana
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 20:50:41 -0500
Allen Murrell posted a note on the CP list. I wrote him back in answer to
that, offering whatever help might be useful, although he has not yet
replied. I think he knows about my ownership of the name, stating that he
referred to his that way only so people would know what format was being
suggested, but the actual name will be The Cajun Challenge.

If you live anywhere close to N'awlins, give it a try. You'll be glad you
did.

--Rocky