Subject: New Orleans MirrorKhana

To: deleon@gs.verio.net
Subject: Subject: New Orleans MirrorKhana
From: Ben Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 08:46:19 -0400
Good luck on setting up your event. I would be interested in entering if
we can find out what your actual date is soon, Please, so we won't have a
conflicting event on the same date, here in Atlanta.

If you need any help with the details don't hesitate to contact us here
in Atlanta since our NOPI National Auto-X Tourney had a similar format.

Also, you may want to clear the use of the "MirrorKhana" name with Rocky
Entriken because I think he has a copywrite on the name. He's also a
great help in setting upt these type events. He saved us LOTS of hours in
preparation time.
----
From: Gail/Sid deLeon <>

I am posting this for a friend that is not on team.net

Gail deLeon

Would anyone out there be interested in attending a Mirror
Khana in New
Orleans in the early spring (March or April)?  We did a
trial run back in
August and it went off beautifully.  I never had so much
fun!  This will be
a charity event to benefit the Navy/Marine enlisted
personnel relief fund at
the base where we have our events.  We will be making this
more than just an
event, with great food and entertainment (not just Bourbon
Street).
Although we could start the official Bourbon Street Touring
class at this
event.

Any interest?
Allen Murrell