Hoosiers and Kumho

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Hoosiers and Kumho
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 15:32:07 -0700
Here's my dilemma. I've got a set of Kumhos and Hoosiers that I bought just
before Nationals. The Hoosiers were really expensive, and it seems like a
big waste to go use them for our SFR Slush Series when I could be saving
them for a National event next year. On the other hand, don't Hoosiers get
kind of yicky after a certain period of months? I don't want to save these
Hoosiers for a big event only to discover that also was a waste of $600.
What to do?

Next question: I have never tallied. What's the average number of runs for a
set of Kumhos? Hoosiers? This is on a '96 Miata, and we run primarily on
abrasive concrete, and sometimes asphalt.

Thanks!

Katie

Katie Kelly
Technical Publications