3 - 1974 Ford Capris and 1 Sunbeam Alpine for Sale

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 3 - 1974 Ford Capris and 1 Sunbeam Alpine for Sale
From: "Ron Conrad" <rjconrad@fwi.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 22:00:33 -0500
I've lost my storage and have too many cars.

74 Capri - Silver Metalic - "One Lap of America" race car.  Car was raced by
Matt Jennings in the One Lap about 3 years ago.  He said it had been a race
car all its life.  This car is minus the motor, but I have another 74 with a
tuned up 2.8L V6 ready to go in it.  Car has Roll Bar, Koni Shocks, bigger
sway bars, Momo Wheel, race seat, new carpet, fender flairs, rear spoiler,
headers, euro Brake calipers, newly upolstered race seat,  all 3 cars have
factory sunroofs, 3 steel race wheels, lots of extra stuff.  The second
Capri (Yellow V6) I bought for the motor, it has alot of good parts on it,
the doors are clean.

74 Capri 2Liter.  Motor has Weber Cam, 40 over pistons, Quick Trip Header,
new tuned exhaust, new fuel pump, new emergency brake cable, new speedometer
cable, I have the rust repair panels for the area behind the leaf springs.
Brown metalic.

All three for $2800 or best offer.

67 Sunbeam Alpine, runs and drives good, needs restoration.  1725cc with
syncro 4 speed tranny.
Would make a fun H/Stocker or cool Street Prepared ride, looks just like a
Tiger. $2800 or best offer.

Ron Conrad
rjconrad@fwi.com