91 MR2 Turbo and 97 ACR Neon FS

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 91 MR2 Turbo and 97 ACR Neon FS
From: Snapspinnr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 23:17:41 EDT
Hi Everyone

My new car is on the way so I need to make some room in the driveway for it.
If I collect any more cars my wife will probably expect me to sleep in one of
them, so please help me out here.

So here is what I have for sale.

91 MR2 Turbo, T-tops, 5spd setup for A-stock
It comes with Tokico illumina adjustable shocks
suspension techniques front sway bar. (I have a rear ST bar as well, but it
isn't installed)
Straight pipe exhaust set up.
15" Konig Villain wheel w/nitto street tires. 205's in front 225's on the
rear.
Stock wheels w/Kumho V700's  (205/50 R14)
117XXX miles, AM/FM/Cassette with subwoofer
I am asking $7500.00 for this one

97 Neon ACR Coupe Setup for D-stock
It comes with 2 spares sets of wheels
20mm and 22mm front sway bars.
Koni Adjustable shocks.
Recently rebuilt motor (thanks Dodge)
57XXXmiles, AM/FM/CD with Boston Acoustic speakers.
I am asking $7000.00 for this one.

All stock parts come with the cars where possible. I am also willing to
negotiate on the prices, especially with a fellow autocrosser.

If you have any questions please respond to Snapspinnr@aol.com
or you can call me at Evenings at 919 876-9794

Thanks

Shawn