The S 2000

To: "TEAM.NET" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: The S 2000
From: Scott Meyers <solo2@uswest.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 21:51:38 -0700
These are now being seen around the greater Phoenix area.

There was one that came to a Tucson Solo 2 last Sunday but the driver
did not enter despite our most skillful begging and pleading.  "It's the
best way to break one in"  ;-)

My wife sat in it and I had to pry her out. She says she bonded.

The current "Market Adjusted Value" (over sticker) is now $6000, down
from the initial $10,000, and you must buy it with the LowJack (sp?) and
$850 rear wing  :-).

The floor model at Bell Honda was white with red leather interior.

Starting to yearn......

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

Scott Meyers
240 SX, paid for and low insurance........