Re: Another obit

To: johnlee@softdisk.com
Subject: Re: Another obit
From: Mark Belcik <solo390@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 23:03:54 -0600
Thank you to those of you who filled me in about the Greg Moore incident,
it is extremly sad to hear.  Expecially that it happened in such a tragic
way.  My thought go out to his family and girlfriend. . .and my thoughts
go out to another family in mourning right
now. . .

The t.v. here in Chicago has had nothing but coverage about Walter Payton
tonight.  He was an icon here in chicago.  He was a very special person
to everyone here because of his talents on and off the football field,
and, yes, the race track.  He was an extrememly nice person and is going
to be missed too.

Someone I know saw Walter while they were driving downtown and people
kept pulling up next to him and yelling stuff at him about football, and
walter just tried to ignore it.  But then this person I know got next to
him at a stop light and shouted over something about a race that Walter
had just ran in, and walter looked across and then leaned over and began
a conversation with him about it. . .tying up traffic for a whole green
light.  Then squeeling away at the next light in his nice new Porshe!
Great guy. . .

mark