Re: North American Pylon's latest issue

To: Gary K <garyk98@home.com>
Subject: Re: North American Pylon's latest issue
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 20:47:21 -0800
Gary, & everybody else,
    North American Pylon went to the post office today (that's the
national coverage issue). 44 pages, tons of pictures (tho we did miss
some, sorry in advance).  It's as complete a report as we can make it,
including results, and even protests. It just takes time & effort to put
this one to bed. If you remember, last year we were about equally slow in
getting it out. Our apologies.
--Pat Kelly
North American Pylon