Re: Stolen Minis

To: "John Lieberman" <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Subject: Re: Stolen Minis
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 18:28:33 -0500
FWIW, the New England Region has a small (isn't that redundant?) group
of Minis that show up at three or four events. They have their own
Mini class. They and the spectators have a ball.

Lastly, I first rode in a Mini in 1974. We drove up next to a new
Honda Civic (may not have even been a CVCC motor it was soo long ago),
and of course the Mini was shorter. I was always amused looking
through the rusted floorboard. The family also owned (and still does
own) a MGTD. The Mini has alas gone on to greener pastures.

I'll take you up on the co-drive one of these days, thanks for the
offer!

Matt Murray

mailto:mattm@optonline.net