RE: [Fwd: SCAC/ Team.net]

To: Autocross List <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [Fwd: SCAC/ Team.net]
From: David Teague <david.teague@wcom.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 13:19:31 -0500
Call me silly Mr. Foster, but I never saw any where in that message that he
never questioned your sex life, unless I missed soemthing, and what is your
point of posting that message did it serve a purpose, probaly even less then
me posting my response to this message to the listserve

As far as the Greg Morre thin all CLif did was say that your post really
burned him to that is disagreeing, what you said was inflamory, just like
this message I am responding to is searching for flames by pointing out
thier in-correct grammer.

Sorry for wasting eveyone elses' time.

David