Re: [Fwd: SCAC/ Team.net]

To: Scotty *BOB* White <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: SCAC/ Team.net]
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 16:02:39 -0500
Scotty *BOB* White wrote:

>    Paul, dude, BUDDY!
> If you think that was a private flame, I submit you are a little lost ;-) A
> private flame is a gloves off bareknuckle exocise in bludgeoning somone and
> all this was at best is a strong suggestion to take a look around at whats
> going on.

Hi Scotty,

I guess I do consider you somewhat of an expert on the subject of
flames, ;-) but here is one of the responses I have received that
disagrees with your position:

<<<And he says You are addicted?!?!?!  Maybe instead of
blabbering on like this guy does, he should practice
what he preaches (Think, write, rewrite, etc.)...I've
got one word for this butthead...PROOFREAD.

Sorry to send this to you, but self-righteous "people"
like him really piss me off.  Someone should do us all
a favor and take away his computer.  Feel free to send
this to him and anyone else you want.>>>

Yes, in my opinion Mr. Fletcher overstepped his bounds, particularly
since he is in an _appointed_ position of power in the SCCA. I don't
take too kindly to anybody telling me to shut up simply because they
disagree with what I say or how I say it. I know a lot of people who are
in positions of responsibility within the SCCA find it easier to censor
opposing opinions than to deal with them, but I find it reprehensible.
That is my opinion. I could be wrong.

Paul Foster