Looking for National Tour and Prosolo Event Dates

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for National Tour and Prosolo Event Dates
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 12:38:48 -0800 (PST)
I am not looking for a person to be my date (very
happily married), but am looking for the dates for
these events. I could not find it on the SCCA Website.

Also looking for possibles dates of the NorPac
Divisional series. It seems S.F. Region is generally
2nd weekend in June and Northwest Regions is 3rd
Weekend in July. Are there tentative dates for these
yet?

I can't believe it's only November and I'm already
planning how many days I need to have saved to travel
where I want to go.

Don Miller TLS #8
68 Datsun Roadster Turbo V-6 powered
Must Go Faster Racing

PS Mike B., when does TLS membership come due?!?

=====