Re: dominant cars in "new" HS?

To: Jamie Sculerati <jamies@mrj.com>, Lindsay Wilson <lwilson1@ford.com>
Subject: Re: dominant cars in "new" HS?
From: Craig Blome <cblome@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 12:35:50 -0800 (PST)
--- Jamie Sculerati <jamies@mrj.com> wrote:

> If they're not making a distinction between the
> Civic EX coupe and EX
> sedan, I could see the sedan doing pretty well --

Pretty hefty though.  I think if any Civic would do
well it would be one of the '88's (they gained ~100#
across the board in '89 with additional bracing for
the goofy door mounted seat belts).  I'd elaborate but
I don't want to give away my highly placed source's
trade secrets :)

The more interesting Civic development I noted was in
CSP where all 4G Civics are on the same line next
year.  Not really earthshaking for SP, but a light '88
with the EX motor could be a very competitive ST car.

Craig B.