Was, It just doesn't matter, Now Phonics and the Nats

To: cliff_loh@infoserve.net, Autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Was, It just doesn't matter, Now Phonics and the Nats
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 19:39:24 EST
In a message dated 11/5/99 6:11:23 PM Central Standard Time,
cliff_loh@infoserve.net writes:

<< Holy crap!!  Two days ago, I agreed with Bultmeier [sp?]. >>

Thanks a lot for the vote of confidence! But to clear up the spelling of my
name
here goes.

Bultemeier
Pronounced    Bull-tim-meyer

Got the tapes from Mr.Video a couple weeks ago, Who annouced CM?

Hey dude,      Butyl-Miler ain't even close.

This brings me to a serious subject for a change.  There should be a line on
the Nationals entry form for a "Phonic" spelling of difficult names like
mine. This would help the announcer and staff and make things much easier at
the Championship.

I don't mind being 23rd out of 38 at the Nats. But it would be nice to have
your name
said right.