boy, am i glad...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: boy, am i glad...
From: Karen Kraus <kiirenza@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 1999 18:53:23 -0800
.... I went to the digest format! Now, I simply look at the subject
lines for the day and decide if it's worth scrolling down to read
anything! Forget hitting "delete" 20-30 or 40 times in a row! Just once
does it! ;)

     Autocross related note : I will finally break the Green Terror out
of semi-(autocross)-retirement for my first event since Nationals next
weekend when my former co-driver Tim Aro and I design a course for
NASA-Virginia Region's Big Fast Fall Autocross. If you haven't already
preregistered, there may be a spot or two left on the waiting list! ;)

Karen Kraus
1996 Camaro Z28 1LE (FS34)

--

"You never get away, you only get someplace else."
     -- Lovka's Dilemma

"No matter what they're telling you, they're not telling you the whole
truth."
     -- Todd's Principle

"What people want to kill is not themselves, but the pain."
     -- Abrahms Spring

http://www.erols.com/kiirenza