Re: Where is everybody?

To: "Larry R. Metz" <lrmetz@home.com>
Subject: Re: Where is everybody?
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 1999 20:55:44 -0600
"Larry R. Metz" wrote:

> Hay I am here checking my mail every once in a while....I find that
> there is a lot less acivity on week-ends

That's true, Larry, but this weekend has been exceptionally quiet!!!

> It is a beautiful week-end in Indiana.....closest event is Kentucky I
> hear.  I have my vees bedded down for the winter, waiting on next years
> projects to get a head start.  Always wait until April to start them,
> will see if I can really get a head start for a change.

A beautiful weekend here in Shreveport, Louisiana, too.  But, unlike
you, I haven't put the Mini to bed for the winter.  And we start up
again in February or March.  We still have two more events (actually
three if I go to Dallas or New Orleans next weekend) and the first of
them is tomorrow.

I blew out the whole left front suspension two weeks ago because one
stinkin' bolt fell out.  Got it all replaced and put back together and
I'm anxious to see how it works tomorrow.  I already took it out and
smoke-tested it today.  Learned real quickly that it would much rather
turn to the right than to the left.  I've obviously got some alignment
to do.  That will just have to wait until after tomorrow's event.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman