Re: Goodyear compound selection.

To: SOLOMIATA@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Goodyear compound selection.
From: bruce haden <bhaden@ucsd.edu>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 05:32:02 -0800
I run 210's on my EP Pinto at about 2000 pounds. They work real
well, but try not to overheat them, or they "melt" and the rubber balls
up on the tread. These are 9.5 inch cantilevers. I also have some
non-cantilevers in 7.5 x 20" in 430. They work O.K. and don't ball
up at all but aren't optimum. A middle compound like "300" would
be nice. You didn't say how much power you had. That might make
a difference in your decision.