Re: Goodyear compound selection.

To: SOLOMIATA@aol.com
Subject: Re: Goodyear compound selection.
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 18:20:01 -0600
I run 160s on my FWD 1500 pound DP Mini, Randy.  They're pretty soft
and pretty sticky but they also wear quickly.  I've gone through four
sets of fronts and two sets of rears this season.  (That's 10 local
events, 1 out-of region event, 4 statewide events, 3 divisionals, and
2 NTs - 20 events total plus some additional playing around.)  I've
run 430s and 570s before, but they were both too hard for my liking.
210s might be a good compromise.  I may even try them myself next
season.  (That's assuming I can scare up another transmission before
then.  I blew a big gaping 2-inch hole in my tranny case last
Sunday!@!  Not sure, yet, what broke but it was nasty!)  8<{(

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman