Oops.

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Oops.
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 12:54:36 -0700 (MST)
Due to some clumsy typing on my part, there was a bit of time when Team.Net
email
wasn't exactly working.  Below is a message that got trapped.

mjb.
----

     From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
     Subject: Nov. 14 - Solo Salina
     Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 13:42:26 -0600

Final event of the season by Salina Region SCCA

East Crawford Recreation Area*

Course setup around 8 am, first car off 11-ish

Event chair - Renee Stout-Montoya (F Stock Mitsubishi ... will it be an open
course?)

Entry fee $15

*From I-135/US-81: Exit at Magnolia, go east about 2.5 miles to Markley
Road, turn north to ECRA.

*From I-70: Exit at Ohio, go south about 4 miles to Crawford, east 1.5 miles
to Markley Road, turn south to ECRA.

--Rocky Entriken
  Solo Chair/Salina Region