Re: dominant cars in "new" HS?

To: <Hottvr@aol.com>, <cashmo@execpc.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: dominant cars in "new" HS?
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 11:17:40 -0800
>Hey wait a minute here dude! I have complete faith in you as a driver. Does
>this mean that you "Fear " these guys? I don't think you should. You are a
>very good driver. Maybe the best thing you could do is find out what class
>they intend to run
>and run against them?
>
>That might make for a very interesting season? What do you think?
>
>Mike B. TLS#1
============================
Umm Mike, you're starting to scare the straights.  ;^)

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Then we race together.  We can ride forever
Wrapped in horsepower, driving into fury
Changing gear I pull you tighter to me
I'm your turbo lover.  Tell me there's no other.
I'm your turbo lover.  Better run for cover
"Turbo" by Judas Priest