Re: Rules Questions

To: "Craig Blome" <cblome@yahoo.com>, "Josh Hadler" <jhadler@rmi.net>,
Subject: Re: Rules Questions
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 23:55:45 -0600
From: Craig Blome <cblome@yahoo.com>

>The SP rules say that only computer mods for which an
>equivalent mechanical allowance exists are allowed, so
>VTEC controllers would be illegal in SP

Nonsense.  Carburation, injection and ignition are unrestricted in Street
Prepared, so any cumputers that control carburation, injection and/or
ignition are unrestriched.  As long as we are not talking about mods to a
supercharged car (were we?) computers are not restricted in Street Prepared
Solo2.

Lotus Europa, VW Quantum Syncro (FOR SALE), Saturn SL2, Chev Suburban
LOON, TCVWC, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/