Re: Rules Question

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rules Question
From: Patrick Maddy <pmaddy@issiinc.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 14:41:51 -0500
Thanks to everyone for your replies. It seems that I forgot about limited
slips not being allowed in ST, so I will see some of you in GS next year, or
SP if I decide to go with all the cool Comptech stuff. I guess I need to
start saving for R compounds (This was the whole reason I wanted to run ST).

It looks like I may have found an additional mod for some VTEC equipped ST
cars though, just too bad it won't be me...

Thanks again,
Patrick Maddy