Defect Free (was: TT Recall)

To: cmarsh90@hotmail.com
Subject: Defect Free (was: TT Recall)
From: David K Yeung <dkyeung@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 14:20:06 -0600
makes perfect sense to me.  They sold you a product not in "whatever
condition" but with a warranty that it will be free of defects.  that's
essentially what a warranty is.  I don't know what line of work you're in
but I'd guess that you'd want your customer to have the best error free
product possible and if you offered a warranty on your work/product you'd
want to fix it right if you found an error or mistake in it after
delivery.  Additionally, there is the potential that the defective part
will cause damage/premature wear to other parts. Hence if you don't have
the correction made, they should not be liable for related problems down
the line.  Reputable manufacturers from all walks do it all the time
(e.g. software patches and updates)

Dave Yeung
Houston Region

Download your free software today: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagh.