Re: What happened to Stock Class?

To: jason@intcs.com
Subject: Re: What happened to Stock Class?
From: Heyward K Wagner <sportscar48@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 14:52:13 EST
ok, sounds good.... But what do you do with the 88-91 Civic Si?

the 91 has 108 hp but still runs ES with the 99 which has 165 hp.
Meanwhile the 125 hp 93 EX has been move to HS.  So, where do I belong?

Heyward Wagner
Team Underdog

According to the department of transportation:
53% of accidents occur within five minutes of the house.
According to the department of public health:
57% of Americans live within five minutes of a store that sells condoms.