Re: Charity events

To: "Glen E. Thompson" <glen.thompson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Charity events
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 17:57:05 -0600
What a great idea, Glen!  Cone Mulligans!!  In addition to being Red
River Region RE, I'm also Vice President of the Shreveport Journalism
Foundation and we do a golf tournament here every year to raise
scholarship money.  Mulligans are always a great source of additional
income.  Why not apply the same concept to a charity autocross!  8<{)
All you'd need would be one designated worker for each heat to sell
and collect the Mulligans and report them to T&S.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman