Re: Mulligans

To: Engstrom <engstrom@onramp.net>
Subject: Re: Mulligans
From: Craig Blome <cblome@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 11:46:11 -0800 (PST)
Good point.  It might work better from a safety
perspective to sell entire runs as Mulligans...sort of
like a fun run, but one that counts in scoring.  You'd
have to cap the number in order to get home before
midnight, but it would still be a great way to raise
money...how many times have you sworn "damn, if I had
just ONE more..."  :)

Craig Blome